Monday, April 30, 2018

The Rest Of April

 The day after we arrived home from our spring break Jason flew out to Singapore for 2 weeks for work. 

 On Saturday we went to the Jordan River Temple open house with Nefs and Catheys.  I had gone in March with Julie Wiggins, Julie Spilker and Teresa Hatch and it was much less crowded--which makes a difference.
I wondered what Catheys thought about it. 
That night everyone went over to Nef's for pizza.  I sent Jacob with Catheys since I was feeling worse.
By that night I was coughing etc. and was sick in bed until Tuesday.   It took a good week to finally feel back to myself.

The next weekend, on Saturday the 14th, the neighborhood kids decided to have a post Friday the 13th night game activity.  They started out with treats at 8 p.m.  They were planning on staying out until 9:30, but Jacob came home at 8:30.  Didn't care for the scarey stories. 




By Sunday, the 16th I finally felt better and went down to Mom's to celebrate her birthday.  Joy cooked dinner and did street tacos.  It was good. 





















I got a chance to go out to lunch with my friend Beth.  It was so good to see her.  She is so busy.  Works as a missionary at the church offices Monday/Tuesday and part of Wednesday, does the baptistery before her missionary work on Wednesdays, and teaches pre-school out of her basement, for free, to 5 kids in her neighborhood. 

 Jacob loves sports cars so, after school, we went downtown to the Ferrari of Salt Lake to look around.  They are beautiful cars!  These cost around $330,000!

 Friay, the 20th, was Randy's birthday.  I didn't feel like doing a whole family dinner without Jason around to help, so I invited everyone over for pie.  It was fun!














Jason got home the next day on the 21st.  It was so good to have him home!!!

Amy flew in on the 28th and I picked her up from the airport.  She slept over and went to church with us the next day.  Then we went down to Mom's for dinner.  Aunt Mary was there and it was really good to see her. 

Here are the girls doing dinner dishes.

On to May!

No comments: